This ebook is brought to you by Adriana Beal, a recognized leader in the business analysis community with a successful trajectory of delivering valued results in internal and customer-facing software projects in increasingly high-profile roles.
There are three things this ebook will do for business analysts:
- If you lack the confidence necessary to conduct stakeholder interviews, you will feel empowered by the clear scripts that explain how to ask the right questions in the right way of the right people at the right time to ensure no critical requirement remains undiscovered.
- If you find it hard to engage business stakeholders and experts in the requirements process, you will learn how to get stakeholders asking to be interviewed or to participate in requirements workshops.
- If you had the horrible experience of missing critical requirements and ending up having their solution rejected during user acceptance testing, you will finally understand the cause of the failure and learn how to avoid making those critical mistakes ever again.
Here is what you can expect to find in this ebook:
- A straightforward blueprint for identifying the right stakeholders to speak to and asking the right questions to uncover the real and underlying problem or opportunity that your solution is meant to address.
- Proven strategies to overcome resistance from senior management and key stakeholders and get the right people involved in clarifying the business problem or opportunity as well as exploring and evaluating candidate solutions.
- Tested techniques to convince your stakeholders to participate in requirements validation activities so you can confirm that the requirements you specified, when implemented, are going to produce the desired future state.
Investment: $39 for the PDF version.