This ebook is delivered via link to download in PDF format.
You can read it in your Kindle or reading app by uploading the PDF file to it.
No physical version of this ebook is available for sale.
A BA measurement program is no small feat, and before you build a program it’s worth understanding the what, why, and how of measurement. Adriana does a wonderful job walking you through each decision and will help you avoid the many measurement pitfalls. A must-read for anyone considering a BA measurement program or about to revise a program that hasn’t been working effectively.
Laura Brandenburg CBAP, BA Career Mentor, Host of Bridging the Gap
Measuring the Performance of Business Analysts was written to help business analysts and BA managers build a performance measurement system that supports every element of high performance, including:
- identifying the strengths and weaknesses of requirements processes so improvements can be implemented;
- determining the critical KPIs for the requirements analysis work;
- establishing clear and reasonable expectations about BA performance;
- identifying opportunities for personal development;
- facilitating consistent and fair evaluation of the work done;
- making the BA work more interesting and meaningful by making individual contributions more visible.
Out of Adriana’s research on measuring performance and her business analysis experience comes a practical guide for measuring a BAs performance with the goal of improving customer satisfaction and customer success. I really like her advice on focusing on individuals strengths rather than their weaknesses.
Kupe Kupersmith, CBAP
A clear and concise book for a great cause that puts rigger to enhance the effectiveness of business analysts.
Patricia L. Ferdinandi, Business Architect
To purchase multiple copies, please use the option below:
This ebook is brought to you by Adriana Beal, a recognized leader in the business analysis community with a successful trajectory of delivering valued results in internal and customer-facing software projects in increasingly high-profile roles.